Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NASA - Do your job!!


Ok, this is something particularly disturbing to me. In fact, it flew so much UNDER the radar that most people didn't even hear about it.

It was recently observed that a HUGE asteroid the size of Earth has collided with Jupiter:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534160,00.html

However, what disturbs me is that it was discovered by an amateur astronomer from his BACKYARD TELESCOPE!

Hello?!!?! NASA, what the hell are you guys doing over there?

NASA "confirmed the discovery using its large infrared telescope at the summit of Mauna Kea in Hawaii, said computer programer Anthony Wesley, 44, who discovered the impact zone while stargazing at home."

So let me just see if I got this straight. NASA, with their LARGE infrared telescope, failed to detect an earth-sized asteroid collide with Jupiter (mind you, which is only TWO planets away from us)....and yet, a computer programer is able to discover this while...ahem...stargazing in his backyard?!

I find this terribly disturbing, no matter how you look at it. Either NASA knew about this huge object in our Solar System and decided to keep quiet, or even more disturbing is that they had no idea about it?

All I got to say is thank God for Jupiter! Seriously......
Actually, this impact actually occured FIFTEEN YEARS ago and we are just now getting a glimpse of it. So I am relatively comforted knowing that this mass extinction of our planet would have happened when I was drunk at 18, instead of sober at 33!

3 comments:

  1. My fat cock is a Comment!!!!!!!

    -Billy Woods

    From www.MyJokemail.com

    Magic?????Only queers and fat folks named Joe do magic!!!!!!!I mis Big Al,HE was FUNNGKY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ Jesus you folks are hard to find!!!!!!!

    Brandi Mash is WAY prettier than I thought.

    I have to take a piss now.Hold my dick for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dicks so big that even my dick has a dick!!!And even my dicks dick is bigger than your dick!!!!!

    I saw a picture of Brandi(Boyer)and she really IS quite attractive WITH boobs!!!!!!!And the girls are Madison and the stolen kid;Numbnuts or whatever her name is.

    ReplyDelete